GOAgemein.de User MapUsermap  GOAgemein.de Meeting PointMeetings  GOAgemein.de LinksLinks  GOAgemein.de  FAQFAQ  GOAgemein.de Topic VotingVotes  GOAgemein.de Music ChartsCharts  GOAgemein.de RegistrierenRegistrieren
GOAgemein.de SitemapSitemap  GOAgemein.de SucheSuche  GOAgemein.de ArchiveArchive  GOAgemein.de KalenderKalender  GOAgemein.de PosteingangPosteingang  GOAgemein.de LoginLogin

ॐ Boom Festival 2014 - Set Collection on Soundcloud

NewTopic in Promotion PostReply at Boom Festival 2014 - Set Collection on Soundcloud GOAgemein.de Foren-Übersicht » Promotion
Add to Favorites Tell a Friend RSS Feed Share on Facebook Share on MySpace   Boom Festival 2014 - Set Collection on Soundcloud
karimix
Pilzeläufer
Pilzeläufer

Go to Userpage

Promotion » Boom Festival 2014 - Set Collection on SoundcloudVerfasst: 09.09.2014, 12:06

Inspired by a lot of artists and great new sounds I collected some sets of the two stages at Boom that I was drawn into...
The ChillOutGardens were amazing and the DanceTemple of course is the mothership of all dancefloors. Please, if you find any more sets on soundcloud submit them to me. I will update the playlists right away. Many of the sets are available for download so you can listen them on the go! Have fun!

please login

Dance Temple
please login

please login

Chill Out Gardens
please login

Enjoy!!

NewTopic in Promotion PostReply at Boom Festival 2014 - Set Collection on Soundcloud GOAgemein.de Foren-Übersicht » Promotion